Terms & Conditions
More Super Legal Stuff
The information contained on the virtuallynat.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
The virtuallynat.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat. Please note that the Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Gallagher Innovations, Inc. doing business as Virtually Nat shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
- If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
- You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
- You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems.
- Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
- You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences
- These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
We may be an affiliate for products that we recommend. If you purchase those items through our links we will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our links. In fact, often we are able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through our links, it helps us to offer you lower prices and free goodies.
Changes to These Terms & Conditions
We may update our Terms & Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms & Conditions on this page.
You are advised to review this Terms & Conditions web page periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms & Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://virtuallynat.com/terms-conditions
- By mail: 15 E. Churchville Rd, Suite 115 #102, Bel Air, MD 21014, USA
- By phone: +1 443-371-3413
Effective date: July 06, 2018